Wednesday Night ALIVE
United Presbyterian Church of Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
U.P.C. Online Options:
is where you will find video of Pastor Slaughter’s weekly message.
UPC has a Facebook group and it’s picking up momentum. After creating a Facebook account, search “Cuyahoga Falls United” and you will find our church page. Join us!
Clerk of Session: email@example.com
Church Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dir. Of Christian Ed.: email@example.com
Voices and Web Editors:
to receive/send requests, send a blank message to
1. It is designed for you. WNA is for all ages and is designed to meet a variety of needs.
2. A stronger church. You will get to know others in our church and build strong bonds of friendship. It also brings people who attend different worship services together.
3. A Bridge between two Sundays. Recharge your spiritual battery in the middle of the week.
4. Jesus commanded us to teach others in his name. "Go and make disciples ... teaching them to observe all that I commanded you." Mt 28:18-20. We promised to provide Christian nurture for each child we baptized
5. More music in our church. Two children's choirs practice and develop music skills as part of WNA..
6. Get to know our youth and children.
7. Our children and youth will get to know you. Children will be more involved in a church when they know the adults in the church.
8. Children will develop friendships with each other that last.
9. A place to invite and bring your friends. We welcome others in the community.
10. Christian Education is important part of growth for you and your children.
ALIVE stands for Abundant Living In Varied Experiences. You will find that that is what we provide as you check out these pages.
Download Flyers -
see bottom of this page,
Wednesday Night ALIVE (WNA) is for all. Singles find fellowship and growth opportunities. Its great for families, too because our programming appeals to all ages and its one night you don't have to cook. WNA offers a great environment for children to grow spiritually. We will have some exciting choices for the Winter 2013 semester.
January 16 through March 20 - Wednesdays
· 1st Session 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm All ages
· Dinner 6:20 pm - 6:55 pm All ages
· 2nd Session 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm Adults
Programming for all ages.
Child care for toddlers will be available.
Preschool Children through grade 6. One integrated session will be music with choir and instruments and preparation for worship participationalong with Bible learning experience with fun activities.
Youth grades 6 through 12 will have a program built around the needs of individuals.. These may include drama, puppets, multimedia production, liturgical dance, and clown ministry. High school students may also select adult options. This program varies from term to term.
Adults. We are planning a number of options from Bible study to crafts. Adults may enroll in classes for one or both sessions. We also encourage adults to help with the program during one of the sessions.
From our pastor...
ALIVE ... That is what we want to be ... and that is also God's desire for us: To be truly ALIVE! Jesus said: "I have come that they might have life, and ... have it more abundantly" [John10.10].
Here at this church we are taking God seriously and joyfully flowing in His promise of life. This ministry is called: Wednesday Night ALIVE! - Abundant Living In Varied Experiences. And this ministry is for YOU. As you can see from our brochures, we are offering varied experiences with God and with one another in order to enhance and live out the promise of Jesus to have that life "more abundantly."
We are very mindful of various ages and learning styles as we plan and provide this program. We seek to minister to the whole family. We also know that when people are fully engaged , using their curiosity to expand their spiritual awareness, building on their talents and reaching for more of God in their lives, people feel more and more fulfilled and more and more ALIVE.
So come and join in. ... Explore with us ... Discover with us ... Laugh with us ... Eat with us ... Share the journey with us ... And experience what it means to be more ALIVE in your walk with God.
Rev . Ross Slaughter
Winter 2013 Information
Questions about Wednesday Night ALIVE?
Contact Ron France, WNA coordinator